A replica of a coin dated 1763 AD, this is a Mohar in the name of King Prithvi Narayan Shah as the king of Patan (Nepal). These handmade earrings are from our Chinah: collection.
Additonal Information: (Thulo earrings are larger than Sano earrings.)
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not apply perfume/water directly to the jewelry.
- Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care.
- Store the piece individually and not with other jewelry pieces.
- Jewelry should be worn last and taken off first.
- Even though our jewelry is anti-tarnish, certain parts or embellishments may turn black due to various reasons like regular wear, high humidity, proximity to heat, etc.
Should you wish to have your piece re-polished, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Prices valid for purchase in India only. All our products are handmade in Nepal.