The stylized moon depicts the purity of the spirit of the people of Nepal and the stylized sun represents their fierce resolve.
Adorning the midnight sky, Chandra (moon) and Surya (sun) are symbols that resonate with everyone in Nepal from their significant placement on our flag these quintessential designs have become a part of our national symbolic language. Contemporary and light, these dangling chain earrings come with a multi-use back chain with a moon stopper. From our Chinah: collection, these earrings are handmade in Nepal
Plating: 22k Gold & Silver
Colour: Available in Gold & Silver
Additonal Information: (Thulo earrings are larger than Sano earrings.)
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not apply perfume/water directly to the jewelry.
- Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care.
- Store the piece individually and not with other jewelry pieces.
- Jewelry should be worn last and taken off first.
- Even though our jewelry is anti-tarnish, certain parts or embellishments may turn black due to various reasons like regular wear, high humidity, proximity to heat, etc.
Should you wish to have your piece re-polished, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Prices valid for purchase in India only. All our products are handmade in Nepal.