These Samuha studs symbolize the balancing act of emotion and intellect just like clouds which is an amalgamation of both air and water, where air represents the realms of the mind, and water signifies the depth of emotions.
Additonal Information: (Thulo earrings are larger than Sano earrings.)
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not apply perfume/water directly to the jewelry.
- Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care.
- Store the piece individually and not with other jewelry pieces.
- Jewelry should be worn last and taken off first.
- Even though our jewelry is anti-tarnish, certain parts or embellishments may turn black due to various reasons like regular wear, high humidity, proximity to heat, etc.
Should you wish to have your piece re-polished, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Note: Prices valid for purchase in India only. All our products are handmade in Nepal.